Thursday, June 2, 2011

Good Night!

Standing on hole #8 with Jr wondering what would I author after tonights round. We figured it would be determined, and it was! A push drive and a bad bounce ended Jeff's chance for the belt. A thank you to my my driver for leaving me a 100 yrd pitch for an easy par. Would have loved the PRESSURE of playing with Matty, but chatting him after we Teed off #9 it was in the bag ( don't double he said) and of course not - stayed on course with another par and the belt again. A good night, and very happy with my play. What could I possibly improve. And a new goal appeared on the TV. Its time to improve my scoring average. Lookout gross here I come!

Better luck next week boys! I'm happy to keep the belt safe for another week,

Still Champion,
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment