Well I must say... I'm disappointed to lose the BigStick title and pass it onto Sr., but happy to have regained control of THE BELT & top stop as BEST GOLFER.
Not happy I had to try and motivate Matty to keep it close since he shut down after the unfortunate loss of his balls. One just can't recover from a lost. ball. Well it is hard especially when some tend to carry their misery forward a hole or two. And Jeff hard to compete when you cant see Matty self destruct, but sure it would have helped....
me play better so I could take down all the ODs in one group and for all of you to fold to my calm cool play.
Maybe all of us could learn something from the wise guidance of Bagger, and just focus and feel the rythym of the next shot.
I know I'm focused on keeping this belt for most and if not the rest of the season. Who wants to try and compete with my calm cool sense of golf awesomeness. Any takers up for overcoming a bump or two?
No comments:
Post a Comment